Online Zoom Gin & Vodka Blending Workshop
Our newest Online Gin & Vodka Blending Workshop is now a "Make & Take" where you complete your Gin or Vodka 500ml bottle during the Zoom Workshop. What a great way to connect with friends and family when you can't meet in person, have a drink and create your own crafted Gin or Vodka.
Our expert Nectar Educators will guide you to create a well balanced, smooth, enjoyable Gin or Vodka perfectly tailored to your own tastes using our proprietary Botanik Flavour Wheel and Flavour Kit Survey System.
How it works:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your own private flavour experience event with your friends and family. We need a minimum of 4 (including you) registered paying guests to hold the workshop.
2. Our Team will send you an Evenbrite private link for you to share with your guests to register and pay.
3. Our team will send a survey link to each guest to "build their flavour kit" so we understand each guest's personalised flavour profile and what flavours to send to each guest with their 500ml size bottle of base.
4. Our Team sends each guest their Nectar Flavour Kit and instructions on what to prepare for the Nectar Workshop Zoom.
5. Our Team sends a Zoom Link a few days prior to the event to you and your guests.
6. Nectar Workshop - You enjoy a Cocktail that you prepare using the 30ml Gin or Vodka Sample we sent in your Nectar Flavour Kit matching your personal flavour profile from the Flavour Survey.
Then, our Nectar Educator explains the Botanik Flavour Wheel and guides you through creating 4 mini blends, a 30ml blend (which you also enjoy as a cocktail that you prepare).
Once you determine your final recipe, you blend into your 500ml bottle of base, fill in your personalised label and voila, you are a Nectar Spirit Smith having crafted your own Gin or Vodka.
1. We send you a sample of our exclusive Gin Dip Mix that you can prepare ahead of time. Simply mix with sour cream or cream cheese and enjoy with veggies, chips or crackers during the Nectar Workshop.
2. We also send you a dehydrated citrus wheel to enjoy with your two cocktails.
3. We send you a souvenir glass to use for your cocktails during the Nectar Workshop.